Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A WIP Wednesday that almost wasn't...

Whoa the day really got away from me today.  I had big plans, mind you, but it all just - escaped.  I admit as I write this I still feel a niggling irritation that things didn't go as planned - what a waste of energy.  It's not as though I didn't accomplish anything, just not the things I had planned - I need to go to my drawer and fish out my big girl panties, methinks.  

But I do have a share.  It's inspired by a little something I saw in a design magazine that just grabbed my fancy and wouldn't let go until I did it. No name for it, yet, but it's minimalist fun. Sorry about the picture but it's really late and I just want to share and go look at everybody else's stuff so I'm not taking time to edit it. (On second thought I'll just crop it a little, anyway...)


It's wonky and imperfect but I LOVE it.  It's so darn fun and it was a total blast to make and now all I have to do is figure out how to quilt it...but not today, today I'm just enjoying it.  

Love spontaneity.  (Although I did have to look the word up to make sure I was spelling it correctly...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment